Thursday, June 02, 2016

Response To Response at https://twitter.com/godsven3loquist/status/738335734952787968.

To me, my comments do not seem to suggest the ignorance of those who trust in evidence. To clarify, my suggestion seems to present three of science's related findings that seem to substantiate God's apparently Biblically-suggested existence. Your response thereto seems to switch topics from the presented evidence to trends in religious perspectives of scientists. I seem to have respectfully followed the shift to demonstrate via reasoning that the suggested trend does not seem to logically detract from mine.

. Your most recent point seems to shift focus to the potential ignorance of those who trust in evidence. I seem to have responded to that shift via this clarification.

If I might respectfully suggest, however, I seem to have presented evidence, apparently consisting of science's findings and related reasoning.